Thursday, May 10, 2007

Sample Ballot Update

Election Day is already on Monday. I've been updating my sample ballot. From the last time I posted it, I took out Alan Cayetano (sorry, but Sen. Pia's already there - no to dynasties!) and added Sonia Roco.

Three slots left to fill-in, or maybe leave blank. Ang Kapatiran's candidates seem to be a good choice, but I'm not yet fully convinced. They are, at this point and in medical parlance, "to consider".

For Senators:
1) Kiko Pangilinan
2) Joker Arroyo
3) Ping Lacson
4) Manny Villar
5) Edgardo Angara
6) Ralph Recto
7) Noynoy Aquino
8) Sonia Roco
9) Chiz Escudero
10) -undecided-
11) -undecided-
12) -undecided-

For Partylist:
Akbayan

For Congressman (Pque 2nd Dist):
Roilo Golez

For Mayor (Pque):
Jun Bernabe

For Vice Mayor (Pque 2nd Dist):
Gus Tambunting

For Councilors:
-undecided-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home