Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Quotable Text Quotes

Look at the world as a big fruitcake.
It would not be complete without a few sweets and nuts...
Sweets like me, and nuts like you.

-----

Host: Ms. Philippines, what is your stand on premarital sex?
Ms. Philippines: Ladies and gentlemen, the question is easy.
I do NOT stand... I lie down. Thank you, thank you!

-----

Why do you want to be a Doctor?
Here are some reasons...

1) You don't like sleeping
2) You love caffeine
3) You like to play with dead bodies
4) You love hospital food (yummy!)
5) Your handwriting sucks
6) You want to stay in school forever!
7) You look good in white
8) Your parents have an extra million bucks lying around
9) You like to memorize without understanding
10) and of course... You want to help mankind! (Awww...)

-----

Mga anak (triplets na lalaki): Itay, itay - bili mo kami ng baril!
Itay: Wow naman! Paglaki niyo palagay ko sundalo kayo.
Pagkabigay ng baril...
Mga anak: Get ready girls, Charlie's calling!

-----

Let us maintain a balanced life:
Be strong, but not rude
Humble, but not weak
Kind, but not timid
Confident, but not arrogant
and best of all...
Gorgeous, pero kungyari hindi aware!

-----

It's sad how busy we can get sometimes
and forget to keep in touch with each other.
But I want you to know that nothing's changed...
I still look great!

-----

My nights are becoming sleepless,
my days are becoming restless,
So I asked God, "Is this love?"
and God said,
"Love? Anak, it's your Finals Week."

-----

Alone walking, I slipped and fell
not noticing a hump on the way.
Naiiyak na ako... kung kasama sana kita,
may magsasabi...
May humps, may humps, may humps,
Check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home